Friday 29 October 2010

Bood Tests and Bad Days

Of all the bad days there have been recently... this has to be one of the worst!
It pretty much all round sucked.
I popped into work on my day off for a mandatory meeting where we were all informed our contract was ending and we will all be out of a job in 4 weeks time.. great!
My period was a day or two late... I took the test yesterday but couldn't help but remain hopeful... mistake!
I got the work and had a cuppa on an empty stomach which on occasion has made me nauseous but never sick. On this occasion I was... in the middle of the meeting where we all got our notice I had to run out to throw up. So there I am thinking OMG I could actually be pregnant when in fact it was just a mixture of the tea and stress. I feel worse today than ever. My period came OF COURSE...
ugh!
anyway...
prior to all that drama we went to the hospital to get Lees bloods checked..
Can I get an "Aww" ?
Bless him, he was a nervous wreck! But the nurse was a pro and he's since said he would give blood if he got a biscuit out of it LOL. I love him for going through this stuff without complaint so far.
As soon as we have the results (hopefully early next week) I will update you all.. in the meantime.. I'm not pregnant and in 4 weeks I'll be blogging full time :p

xoxo

miss bb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...