Tuesday 11 January 2011

This is the month..



I know I say this every month but I really think this is the month!
I've had twinges galore and just a general positivity about the whole thing.. maybe! just maybe!
Do I really dare think that? There are many plans I am currently making and deliberating over and a pregnancy would sway me one way or another... holidays for example...
I'd love to go to Vegas and have a full on summer holiday by the pool but I don't fancy sunning myself in a bikini with a 6 month baby bump.. I could go to New York which I think I'd prefer.. no bikinis but a lot of walking around and no alcohol.. no cocktails? in New York? 
They say when you're trying you should make plans and forget about it.. almost tempting fate in your favour but I don't want to spend a huge amount of money on a big holiday and then not be in a position to enjoy myself.
I'm just convinced I am pregnant! I will not post again for at least another week.. then I should know.
When I do get my positive I don't know when I will be able to announce it because of work etc.. there are people I will need to tell first of course but you will know as soon as possible... everything crossed that might be this month!

xoxo

miss b

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...