Wednesday 11 May 2011

Scan Excitement


It doesn't feel like two minutes ago I got my positive pregnancy test and our first scan is less that a week away. I know this sounds crazy but I still don't FEEL pregnant, I'm going through the motions and I'm excited but I'm not THAT excited yet.. It just doesn't feel real to me. I don't know why I just really can't believe it. I'm really excited for the scan, I remember with Ella that's when it sunk in so I'm hoping it will again but potentially it's not gonna feel really real until I feel the first kick I think. It's just so strange.. I really thought it wasn't going to happen so it's taking me some time it seems.
I will do what I can to get video of the scan itself but if I can't I will at least be able to share the pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...