Thursday 9 June 2011

16 Weeks

This is one clever bambino because the day I turned 16 weeks pregnant I felt my first flutter of movement. They say you start to feel something anytime from 16-20 weeks so it was perfectly on time. It was so strange and very exciting but all too brief! I can't wait to feel a proper kick!




This week it's an avocado apparently and if the pictures anything to go by it's a bit freaky lookin' ... I think I'll need to step up my fat intake 'cause I want a cute little baby, nice and chubby as they should be. I'm starting to get more excited about everything now I've felt some movement. I have finished painting the nursery so I will put some progress pics of that up very soon as well as an updated bump pic!

1 comment:

  1. wow it seems to go so quickly it seems like it was only yesterday i was watching the test video :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...