Friday 24 June 2011

Nursery So Far


You may remember I mentioned we decorated the nursery about a month ago. Since then nothings really happened with it and it's continued to store my junk. I am steadily clearing the wardrobes of my stuff and creating a more baby-friendly space. I will blog pictures of the progress a bit at a time but I had to share the cute decorative bits I bought yesterday. The boxes and bunting are both from the Next "Ziggy and Friends" range. I wanted to go with bright colours and gender-neutral stuff since we don't know what we're having yet. I may have got some shots of the decorating stages so if I find them I'll post those too.. Otherwise I think this is going to move quickly now it's got a bit of momentum!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...