Thursday 25 August 2011

Week 27

What? I'm nearly 7 months pregnant?? How did THAT happen? It's getting a bit scary now. With my furst pregnancy time really dragged but boy is it coming along fast this time. I'm still really enjoying being pregnant but I'm starting to get a little uncomfortable as my skin stretches a bit more than it wants to. I feel absolutely huge but I know I will double in size before it's over.


This week baby Zach (it's decided) is 2lbs. When I think he feels huge in there I realise how tiny he really is with my weekly updates. 2lbs is so small! He's apparently the size of a cauliflower... Which sounds bigger. I keep looking in his nursery and can't quite believe there'll be a baby in it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...