Sunday 30 October 2011

Keeping Fresh



As promised here's my follow up list of toiletries/makeup I intend to take with me in to hospital. Once I've actually packed a bag I will do a post and probably a video showing you what exactly I'm taking but in the meantime here's my checklist. I'm having an elective c-section so I know I will be in for a few days and I know from the last time I might not feel up to showering in hospital so soon after my operation so this is everything I think will keep me feeling fresh during my stay.
Lee will be with me a lot of the time and potentially even overnight... to see what he's packing in his bag click here for his post.

Toiletries
  • Baby Wipes
  • Deodorising Wipes
  • Deodorant
  • Face Wipes
  • Dry Shampoo
  • Toothpaste/Brush
  • Mints/Gum
  • Facial Moisturiser

Anything not to get a wash, right? I have no idea how I will feel this time, it might be completely different and I might be dying to jump in the shower but I was so nervous of my incision before it was the last thing I wanted to do. This time I intend to shave my legs and wash my hair the morning of the operation to give me the maximum possible time feeling totally clean. 

Makeup
  • Tinted Moisturiser
  • Concealer
  • Powder 
  • Bronzer 
  • Blush
  • Mascara
  • Eyeliner
  • Lip Balm
  • Eyebrow Pencil/Powder

I'm pretty much taking a full makeup bag so I can pick and choose. I anticipate going very basic while I'm in hospital but the first photos of me with Ella I looked horrendous so I am adamant I will have at least some colour and definition this time. I swear I looked like a 12 year old in trouble!

If you can think of anything else I'm missing feel free to leave me a comment. It's not 100% locked down until I've packed the bag but that will probably be some time this week!

Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...