Tuesday 18 October 2011

Week 35

This week Baby Milo is 5.25lb and the size of a Honeydew Melon. I haven't developed any more symptoms but his kicks are getting harder and more uncomfortable and my nights are becoming sleepless.
Last week I made the unfortunate mistake of commenting on how well I've been during my pregnancy. I haven't had so much a cough since Christmas. This of course meant that since Sunday night I have been as good as bed ridden with a cold. Sneezing and spluttering makes sleep difficult enough without a very active baby bouncing on your bladder I can tell you! I have been very well looked after though and Lee has tried his very best to keep me wrapped up and resting despite my efforts to stay up and about. We did get the nursery finished at the weekend so it's nice to have that out of the way. I intend to film the "tour" this week.. All (me) being well. This is the week of the big consultant appt (Thursday) so that's exciting. I will be blogging immediately afterwards to let you know what's said.. Very nervous but if he agrees to the section and gives me a date.. Eek!! Even more nervous!!!!

Til then..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...