Wednesday 2 November 2011

Boots Bottle Bargain


I did mention this in a video already but for those of you that missed it I HAVE to tell you about this offer whilst it's still running.
First of all the Avent Newborn Starter Kit which includes..



  • 2 x 260ml Philips AVENT Bottles
  • 2 x 125ml Philips AVENT Bottles
  • 2 x Philips AVENT Newborn Teats
  • 1 x Philips AVENT Newborn Soother
  • 1 x Philips AVENT Brush


At that price I had to buy two... obviously! There are tons of other great deals on feeding and Mother and Baby in general online and in store right now but these are the ones I bought so I thought I would share. For those interested I hope you snap them up in time. 

I now have a totally of 12 bottles due to my impulse purchase but 4 of them are the 125mls so they won't stay in rotation for long. They say you need a minimum of 6 for a newborn so I figure this way we'll never be without clean bottles.. it's just a precaution, you understand!

Have you spotted any fab baby deals recently? It seems it's baby season, lots of stores have offers on... great timing for me :)

Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...